Chinchilla Addicts Not-So-Anonymous

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pants567

So since I decided to get a chinchilla I have been on this forum everyday reading everything I could and looking at all the cute things a bunch of people on here sell. Since FenFen has come home I've bought him lots of toys and a bunch of fleece things (a tube, a cuddle ledge, a corner hammock and a cuddle buddy) as well as some loofah chews and numerous other things.
I think it is safe to say I've become addicted to my chinchilla. I think this is a safe place to admit my problem for my little lovey furbutt. I know I'm not the only one on here with this problem! So I felt we can do a combination of confessing and probably making each other want to buy more stuff for our furry little kids.

I belong to the chinchilla sellers anonymous. I sell stuff just so I can buy more stuff, to sell! Lmao I think it's because I have so much fun making it all! Yes an addiction, and all because of 2 little chinchillas I brought home way back when....

Hi, I'm Chub Chub, and I'm a chinny addict!

LOL. I think this topic is very true for most on the forum.

Hi, I'm Kay and I'm a chinaholic!

I probably make people sick with my chins. LOL!

Back