Chin Toys for Cheap

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergggie

What are some good, trusted websites to buy chinchilla toys/wood/treats for cheap?

Hi! I would highly recommend AZChins (http://chinstore.azchins.com/). The supplies there are really high quality, prices are great and communication is also stellar. I have also bought my chins cages from there and they love them! I have also ordered from Chin World, Small Pet Select, Farmer Dave, Quality Cage and a few others. I have heard many good things about other places like Fuzzies Kingdom, Forever Feisty Chinchillas and many of the other shops advertised on the forums. Let me know if you find any goodies and how your search is coming along! :thumbsup:

Go to the chin classified section and find the chin grand supplier master list. All on the link only sell good quality chin safe toys

Keep a eye out for sales in the classifieds, you can get some good deals, WAIT don't do that, I needs some more toys.......

Back