Chin thief!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaSteve

Property of Stevie!
Where should I start?
I was letting out my mosaic yesterday and in the meantime I was studying for a test the other day.
Now my keys and wallet were a pain since I was sitting on the ground so I put them next to me

While studying I heard something moving, sure enough my chin was already halfway the hall dragging my wallet away.

I reached out (too lazy to get up) and got it back
I didn't have time to take up my book because now she had taken my keys.

Now I HAD to get up!
While grabbing my keys she ran back to my book and took a big piece out of a sheet :hair:
Try explaining that to your grumpy IT teacher.

*sigh* at least she enjoyed it!
Chins are real thiefs :)

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 108
hahaha sounds like the little girl benji that i had. if my boyfriend left his wallet anywhere in her jumping distance, she would get it and run away with it! mind you she was only 4 months old so the wallet was bigger than her :laughitup: sometimes we found it in her cage though!

Chilli would steal a pewter cat off the lowest shelf when he had full run of his room- before we got pepper. He would steal that thing every time I let him out. He knew when I told him to drop it too because he would run faster, little booger. I could not understand how he could carry that heavy thing!

Trixie often tries to steal my glasses...right off my face.

OMGosh I thought I was the only one that went through that! Domo tries to grab my glasses all the time while BamBam tries to cut my bangs for me, lol.

Cute story, OP. Silly chin thieves :neener:

Haha- wow, I'm glad that I'm not the only one! Izzie's new favorite game is to search my appartment for stray dollar bills, after which she chews on them loudly to make sure I notice, and then the chase is on! Obviously, I always try to get the money back, but she usually manages to shred it before I can catch her (she's quick :)) Uncannily, she seems to have a preference for the high number bills . . .she shredded a 20 the other day :hair: Now, I am VERY careful to pick up any stray dollar bill or otherwise! Luckily, she doesn't actually eat the bills or i'd be worried about her getting sick, but my friend still likes to joke that she is LITERALLY eating away all my money . . I kind of spoil her and buy her lots of wood toys.

Winnie loovvvess erasers. I used to let him get on my desk when I do my homework. Once I get a hold of him, he wouldn't want to let go of the eraser from his mouth!

I was working on bonding with Sebastian today, so I was sitting on the floor reading while he roamed the bathroom. Suddenly he came up and stole my bookmark and ran away with it. I let him chew it for a while since it was just card paper, but it reminded me of this thread!

I'm still looking for a bookmark Shelly stole last week. I think she shoved it under the couch. She takes things and kangaroos away with them. Last night I gave her an alfalfa cube for the first time. Well she took it into her dust bath and rolled around with it in her mouth. I wish I had it on video but by the time I got out my camera she jumped out.

Lily-Bean collects her conquests in her hidey house. At the end of play time I have to lift up the house to see everything she's taken. It's normally chew toys from the play room or out of another chin cage.

Back