chin store in hamburg germany

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shopaholic0514

I just got an emergency business trip to hamburg.
Have some free time, so I wonder if there is a store I can go to and shop for some supplies, maybe they have something different and interesting?
Anybody knows if there is one?
Oh, and I know they have curly hair chins, I was hoping to see one. ( I know I can't afford one. Lol)

Hi, not sure which stores are there, but you can google zoogeschaeft or zoohandlung and some should pop up. Usually pet supplies were so different over there (haven't been home in so long :'-( have fun looking around. The last couple of times I had to through customs they made my throw everything away. (cat and dog treats)

Hi, not sure which stores are there, but you can google zoogeschaeft or zoohandlung and some should pop up. Usually pet supplies were so different over there (haven't been home in so long :'-( have fun looking around. The last couple of times I had to through customs they made my throw everything away. (cat and dog treats)
Thank you chincity, you are from Hamburg? That's awesome! I guess last time when you go through customs the treats you got must have meat in them, right? That's why they took them?

No I am from Dortmund, it's close to Duesseldorf. The items they took didn't have any meat ingredients in them, that's why I was so surprised. They were vitamin supplements for pets, even had the ingredients listed in English!

So, apparently chins are not popular in Germany as pets. I went to this pet store and its a decent sized one, the owner told me he doesn't have anything that's specially for chins. But I still got a house, its actually for bunnies.
Wondering how come they have curly hair chins in Germany if its not a popular pet. Really wanted to see one. :(

Remember wanting a chinchilla as a teenager and they were not too many around, but they used to have them in the pet stores from time to time, guess that what makes them an exotic pet. As far as for the curley ones, they probably still not very common over there and only available at breeders. Would have loved to see some pictures.

Latest posts

Back