Chin Spin wheel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ericdain

I've heard good things about the Chin Spin wheel. Is it recommended? I'm looking to get one for a 3 year old pink white chinchilla. Does anyone know where you can order one in Canada?

You can look at Quality Cage Company, though I'm not sure how much shipping would cost. I think Minccino has one, and they are also located in Canada. You could see what they say.

Yes! I recommend the Chin Spin! Pam from Quality Cage co. Is super nice and friendly. She will look into different postal services, negotiate the best rates & will have you approve the cost of shipping before charging you.

I ended up paying $42.86 for the shipping through USPS. UPS would have been $59.26. (I also had a shelf in my order, so I'm not sure if that brought the cost up or not).

The only chin safe wheel that is sold in Canada is the Flying Saucer, and the only dealer is Flowertown Chinchillas. The price is almost $100 for that wheel though, plus shipping (shipping to AB was about $30 a couple years ago for example), so the cost would probably be only slightly less then buying the chin spin from the states. Also not all chins catch on to the flying saucer. Another option for cheaper is to check classifieds and ebay, occasionally people do sell chin safe wheels. You can also make a wheel if you are handy, and the chin doesn't live in your bedroom (these homemade ones tend to be very loud).

Yuki's review is a chin approved 5 stars. So I highly recommend it. I adopted him with it, but I've heard vendors occasionally stock up if they see a sale so check out classifieds and the chin stores just in case.

I bought a wheel for my little Scrat and she wants nothing to do with it.
Haha stuborn little brat doesn't want anything to do with it.

The chin spin was worth every penny! If you can get one shipped to you - you won't regret it :)
Mine never figured out the flying saucer style but took to the chin spin the first night it was in his cage!

Back