chin spin video

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im just wondering if anyone has a video of their chin in the chin spin. preferably one in a fn cage. i just want to know how noisy they are, i know everyone says they are pretty quiet but when i looked up videos on youtube they seemed pretty noisy. but then again the cages they were in werent the best quality.
thanks in advance :)

I don't have a video but a few of the chins sleep in my room in a FN 142 and they have 2 chin spins in the cage and I dont wake up at all. The LeoBraun wheel now that was noisy!
I recommend placing the wheel on the back side of the cage though to a wall that is very stable

thank you, im a pretty heavy sleeper and i have to have noise to sleep so im pretty sure i will be able to sleep through it. i just got confused because i saw videos on youtube and they seemed loud! but also the cages didnt look as stable as the fn. thanks for the wall trick i never really thought about that.

I have mine on the short side of a FN142 and I can barely hear it at night. I put it on the short side so I could brace it more easily.

Installing it on the short side means that there is less room for that side of the cage to flex, and I made some washers that would not slip between the bars.

Latest posts

Back