Chin spin and flying saucers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

I have a chin spin, a small 11" flying saucer and a larger 13.5" flying saucer that I would like to sell but am not sure if I have all the hardware for attaching them to the cages. Would someone please take photos of the ones that they have showing all the hardware so that I can go through my bag of hardware and make sure I have all of it before I list them for sale? Thank you.

They take a "U" shaped hanger bolt with a plate that attaches... Matter of fact I just found some at the dollar store and I snatched up a couple just to have on hand... If I am not mistaken they should have 3 of these but on the one I have I did also add some hog rings to help stabilize it... I had a chin that learned how to unscrew the nuts...I had to use a ratchet to tighten it to the point where he couldn't do it anymore...lol

Hmmm...the ubolts are supposed to be on the inside of the cage and the bolts/nuts on the outside, your chins are able to undo them on the outside? Interesting...I don't have that problem...even with flying saucers on my ferret nation where they can get their noses further out of the cage.

Somehow they got loosened and twisted around...since I tightened it really good... problem solved... Might have gotten loosened from the vibration???

Ryan do yours have a metal plate? One of the saucers came with a metal plate and the other didn't.

The pic I sent you is the standard hardware that comes with wheels purchased from Amanda at Meadowbrook. If you bought your elsewhere, I do not know what hardware they may/may not include.

Back