Chin Sleeping

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TmG

I haven't posted in awhile, mainly because everything has been really good with me and Carl. However, I go away for about the whole weekend. Friday i leave, Sunday i come back. He's usually out every other day through the week. I've noticed when i come home hes really happy but whenever i spend time in my room he lays down and naps. He doesn't get overly excited, so hes not tired. Is it because i'm in here when he SHOULD be sleeping? Sometimes when its 10 at night i notice he lays and takes a nap. It doesn't worry me, just curious if anybody's chins do this to :)

If you're taking him out at different times every day, maybe he's just patiently waiting for playtime? If you start taking him out at say, 9:30 every single night, he'll be hyper at 9:30.
My Daisy gets random playtimes and she'll lay down until playtime. She's learned that it's my schedule that she comes out.
Back when we did 7:30 playtime every day, she'd stare me down starting at 7:30.. if after a few minutes she wasn't outside her cage, she would start jumping around and chewing bars. When she was little she'd bark too! haha

Lol awh! That could be! I usually take him out at 7:30, or 8 sometimes 7. Its always around the same hour. Its 9:25 right now so i dont no if its because its past playtime or not. They are smart little chins though! Carl hates being picked up and i cant coax him into his carrier so everytime i take him out its always a chore just to get him out of his cage to take him to the bathroom for play time! xD

Latest posts

Back