chin room re-vamp! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
spent pretty much half of today completely cleaning, re-arranging, and re-vamping my chin room :)) i must say i'm quite pleased with how it looks now.

the fuzzy boys' abode:

Image0904.jpg

top half:

Image0906.jpg

bottom half:

Image0905.jpg

i'm not done with the bottom half yet, saving up for a chin spin for them, and that'll go in on the right side near the back, hence the bareness over there save a couple lava ledges. less for me to move around when the wheel comes, lol.

also have to go on a toy making spree for the fuzzy boys. took all their toys apart to make up new ones. i figure 10-12 hanging toys will be enough :p for now they have a box up on the middle 'floor shelf' filled with loose toy pieces and apple wood.

and an absolute craptastic video taken with my craptastic cell phone, lol. but it gives you a nice tour of the room. click to view.

i set the chairs up that way so i can sit and read next to their cage, or i can just sit and scritch through the bars :)) probably will do a lot more scritching than reading, lol!

Looks great! Love the cage set up too! :)

Do you make their fleece toys? They look great too! I'm looking for ideas so I can make more things for my girl, her new cage is so bare!

all the green/yellow/blue fleece i got from AnnieO here on the forum. the solid fleece is just pieces of unsewn fleece (cage cover and bottom liner). the baby blue corner hammock is from Camphor Chins.

i can't sew worth a darn, lol.

Latest posts

Back