Chin Rescues

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caiti

Hi!!

I haven't been on in forever (sorry!) mainly because I've been working my butt off at a local vet hospital...which brings me to the topic of my post.

A client of ours has 2 adult, but young, male chins and cannot spend the time necessary to care for them anymore. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good rescues or anything around MA for chins (she already knew about Forever Feisty).

She does not want any money for them and will give all their supplies and their cage etc, so she really just wants a good home but due to their busy lifestyle and growing allergy issues, they can't keep them. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've been trying to think of some and I guess I would foster them if it came down to it, but I'd rather not. I think Chloe is happy as a single chin and she certainly isn't spayed, so yea...;) My house only has one room with an AC so that the central AC doesn't have to cool the entire house down to chin-friendly temps. It would not be easy for me to foster them, for anyone involved.

Just thought I'd ask around and see if anyone has any suggestions. The only one I came up with was to contact the breeder she got them from. Thanks!!

Back