Chin proofing your room???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinggles

Hi so of course I was reading on CnH and I read that you should have your chin out for I don't know 30 minuets (How stupid am I have had my Leo for like 4 months!!!!!):banghead: soi am going to chin proof my room and I am sure I am forgetting something! so I always ask you guys on CnH about this stuff so here is my question What do you have to do before letting your chin run free???
Thx guys :)
(sorry for going on and on and on)

Alli_____________
Slave to:
Leonardo(Leo)-Gray and White mosaic
:pillowfight:

They will chew anything and everything, so if it is in the room and you care about it, cover it up or remove it. They will also find places to hide, so get on your hands and knees and scout the area for cracks or crevices they can get into, also look for loose items on the floor, they think everything is food and will eat anything. A playpen is a good idea if the room can't be chin proofed, you can do a search on the forum for playpen to get ideas.

I get you there.
Thx
There are not too many places for them to hide and stuff I don't want them chewing I will definitely pick up!
also some people like to put ramps up their bed so the chins can get up do people recommend that?
once again Thx
_________
Alli
Slave to:
Leonardo(Leo)-Gray and White Mosaic
:pillowfight:

Back