Chin Progress! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbarile92

So I feel like I have to post this because I am just too excited about it all to keep it to myself.
I have had my two chins, Dave & Buster, for a little over a week now and they are finally starting to trust me! They jumped all over me today and ran all over me! They wanted to explore my hair and Buster even decided to hide in it from Dave!
I am just the happiest chin owner right now!
I didn't think they would ever be this friendly but I guess they trust me enough to let themselves run all over me.
I just put them back in their cage in the night and I don't think they wanted to stop playing!

Sorry if I sound nuts....haha I am just super excited about this progress with them!! :thumbsup:

That is worth being excited for! I celebrated every little ounce of progress I've made with my boys and it's so wonderful to know that they are bonding. Congratulations!

now I'm all excited for you! It is an awesime feeling to be loved and trusted by your critters!! Congrats!:thumbsup:

It's the best feeling in the world!
I have had hamsters and ferrets and everything like that but never have I gotten so excited about an animal trusting me!
I am in love with my two boys and knowing that they trust me makes it even stronger!
Even this morning I went to clean their cage and they were hoping onto my shoulder! :)

That's really exciting! I still actually kind of get excited when I see my boys fight over my attention. I love the way chinchillas bond to people and it's part of what makes them special.

It's the best feeling in the world!
I have had hamsters and ferrets and everything like that but never have I gotten so excited about an animal trusting me!
I am in love with my two boys and knowing that they trust me makes it even stronger!
Even this morning I went to clean their cage and they were hoping onto my shoulder! :)

Wow! They are bonding so well! It is an awesome feeling when you know they trust you and have no problem hopping on and off you!

Very proud to show off this picture!!
They are officially trusting me!
This is a picture of Buster, he was trying to groom my nose! :)

And of course the uploader will not work right now.... -sigh-

Last edited:
Very proud to show off this picture!!
They are officially trusting me!
This is a picture of Buster, he was trying to groom my nose! :)

And of course the uploader will not work right now.... -sigh-

Picture not working on my end

Latest posts

Back