Chin Pics (and new chin room teaser-pics)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

Here are a few pictures I took of the boys today. The chins moved in to my new room (formerly the garage) last month, but its still not quite done yet. You can see the floor and one of the wall colors in these pictures though...:neener:
I'll post full room pics when I get around to finish things...still needs trim, window sills, outlet covers, and some major organizing.

Linus - (note orange wall...two of the walls are Spiced Pumpkin the other two are Niagara Blue)
linus3.jpg

linus2-1.jpg

Lev -
lev2-1.jpg

Of these ones, only Gromit is from my breeding (the little chub :D). The others are from Sheri and are just hanging out here until they find new homes (interested?...got three girls too).

I've had four pairs in breeding since October and I'm (impatiently) awaiting kits but they're taking their sweet time. Two of the girls seem preg (or maybe just really fat). The other two are not. Hopefully they'll pop some out in time for them grow and be ready for the fall show.

I'm going to come steal Gromit :-D They're all gorgeous but boy he's a real looker!

I don't know how I missed this thread! Alison, you need to get back into making cages!!! I'm getting tired of waiting on my husband. Gromit is a lot closer to me then you all! (wicked laugh) Very tempting handsome looking dude!

Latest posts

Back