chin on facebook

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to share something cool that happened today. if you ever play treasure island you know that a thing pops up and you can have a random gift like a monkey or grill well today one popped up and said something about a rare animal. i looked at it and saw a dolphin, panda, and last but not least a chinchilla! i was soooo excited and of course i took the chin ;) its a wilson white and is huge! lol just thought it was funny because it was the size of my monkeys. yeah just thought i would share that with you all. it made my day.

Yeah, I think that's the only color that there is on Treasure Isle. On Farmville, there's a standard gray one that you can get from a mystery box (or could, I'm not sure if they've changed the prizes since then).

treasure_isle.jpg

farmville.jpg

It took me forever to get the first standard on farmville. I'd keep opening mystery boxes and getting those darned twirlie things, and I was like I want a chinchilla! Then after the first one they were a bit quicker to get...

I have a bunch of chins on farmville and treasure isle. It took me a long time to get as many as I have, and my little sign by it says chinchilla ranch. I don't think they are available any more in the mystery gifts, I haven't got one in a while.

Latest posts

Back