Chin-ography

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaii_Hedgie_Chin_Love

I took over my aunts photography studio last week for a little while and brought Muff along. Got some adorable shots, and she's quite cooperative when it comes to posing, for the most part. Just thought you'd enjoy some cute chinnie photography!

Attachments

• Muffin.jpg
    Muffin.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Muffin_Basket.jpg
    Muffin_Basket.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Muffin_Bowl.jpg
    Muffin_Bowl.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Muffin_Bowl2.jpg
    Muffin_Bowl2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Muffin_PrincessChair.jpg
    Muffin_PrincessChair.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 86
She's a little grungy because I wasn't expecting her to be a chinmodel. The next day was dust bath day, hopefully I can get some better ones next time. The very last picture is my absolute favorite <3

*ack, I just realized that when I made the pictures smaller, it TOTALLY ruined the quality. darn. sorry about that =( *

Attachments

• Muffin_PrincessChair2.jpg
    Muffin_PrincessChair2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Muffin_Stool.jpg
    Muffin_Stool.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 65
  • muff.jpg
    muff.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I literally was going "aww" while looking at those pictures. Her ears have freckles!! That is the cutest thing ever!

Not to discredit all the other beautiful chins I've seen on this board, but I really think that Muffin is the cutest chin I've ever seen (not counting my lovely princess of course ;)).

I literally was going "aww" while looking at those pictures. Her ears have freckles!! That is the cutest thing ever!

Not to discredit all the other beautiful chins I've seen on this board, but I really think that Muffin is the cutest chin I've ever seen (not counting my lovely princess of course ;)).

Aw, thanks, i'm sure she appreciates it! But to be honest, it's all in the lighting. The magic of phtography. ;)

I like seeing "ordinary" chins. My rescue chins fur isn't that great and Tibbits fur gets messy from being paired up. She is very pretty, I love her signature pose lol

Very very pretty pictures. I wish my chinchilla would stay still long enough to pose. I also wish I know someone who can lend me their studio :) (tried making my own lighting box, didn't work out too well).

Thanks everyone =)
Ippo: I tried the whole light box thing once, didn't work out too great... at all... ;) I didn't even know she had a studio, so, lucky break for me that I just happened to have Muffin with me.

So cute! Those photographs are amazing! She is beautiful and quiet the model - I can just see her with her own little chinnie posse fan club.

Those are awesome shots!! I love the fourth picture in the first set the best. Beautiful!!

Too cute! I love the 2nd and 4th in the first group! They are my favorites! She is a cutie patootie!

How adorable. She looks like a little chipmunk in that first basket pic.

She's precious.

Back