Chin Likes Singing?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikiH

Does anybody else sing to their chin? My chinnie gets really happy and bouncy if I sing him a song (I've done this for him since I first had him, it seems to calm him down a bit sometimes). At the moment he especially likes my chin christmas renditions (We Wish You a Merry Chinmas, All I Want for Christmas is Chew, etc) and gets really happy when I sing them, I don't know if its just a happy coincidence or other people's chins like this?

Personally, I can't think of anything worse than my singing.

When I sing, my chins get all irritated and annoyed. What does that mean? LMAO!!!! They also hate the radio with a passion. They are used to the quiet I think :)

I think it's really nice that yours enjoy it!

One of my chins gets really irritated by certain people's voices - he is so anti-social sometimes. But with others, he's fine and will just be interested. I'm not sure if he'd like the radio but I think I'll try leaving it on one time and seeing how it goes.

When I sing, my chins get all irritated and annoyed. What does that mean? LMAO!!!! They also hate the radio with a passion. They are used to the quiet I think :)

I think it's really nice that yours enjoy it!

Thats how mine are too. They don't like it. Or at-least they don't like mine. They seem to prefer the quiet, like me!

Kolchak and Nibbler love music and singing and people talking to them or singing to them. But Nibbs HATES football with a passion. Because the boys live in the dining room, so they can be part of all the action and social goings on of the house, they can see the tv in the living room. It's hardly ever on except occasionally on Fridays (Ghost Adventures) and Sundays (Chiefs!).

There's just something about the KC Chiefs that Nibbs doesn't like. He'll start barking at them randomly through the whole game. My husband thinks that Nibbs is a closet Pats fan because he doesn't make a noise through any of their games.

Vincenza hates, hates, hates Beethoven's 9th for some reason. It came on and she barked her little head off. I'm not sure Cinnamon appreciated me singing to her. She ran around her cage.... I think it was away from me!

Latest posts

Back