Chin in NM Needs a Home

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obcsed

I have heard from a lady in NM who needs help with a chin. The chin has been through ****. He has been badly beaten up probably by other chins before she got him. She runs a small rat rescue and the nearby Petco talked her into taking him after they had him treated for the bites and he healed up. He has some socialization problems and has probably not been handled much. She is in over head with him.

Here is a quote from her: "I really want to rehome him to a place that has more time to work with his personality. He seems so smart and observant. Just very untrusting and driven by is prey instincts. He needs to be somewhere that understands chinchillas better. So while he is safe here and better off than he was at Petco, my house isn't really a good permanent home for him. Would you guys be willing to advise me and help me find a good home for him? If you want to take him into one of you foster homes that's fine. If you don't have space then he can stay here and maybe you guys could help me find the right forever home for him.

Can anyone nearer to her help? If needed, we could probably get him into a foster home here in Texas if a railroad could be set up.
Anyone wanting to help or needing more information can PM me.

Latest posts

Back