Chin dosent want to come out?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TmG

For the past two days Carl has not been wanting to get out of his cage. Ive had him sense this September and hes six yrs old. I use to coax him into the Travle case and then I was sucessfully picking him up out of his cage. However about two days ago he just started biting me when I started picking me up, hed go to the corner where he thinks i wont be able to get him and he runs all around his cage! Yesterday when I took him out for playtime he just started acting like normal. Jumping around like crazy. Today though he was more...reserved. He didnt try getting onto the counters, He wasnt going crazy trying to chew on anything. He just kinda walked around or stuck to one place and sat there. :/ do you think these are signs of a hair ring? When i pick him up to try and check out his...Manhood, he freaks and trys to wiggle out of my hand. He starts squeaking at me to. I feel bad but i dont see really anything out of the ordinary. He has a brown mark on his "manhood" Do you just think its a birthmark kind of thing? Is this normal?

Latest posts

Back