Chin-Chillers on sale at Pet Supermarket!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

The chin-chillers that are usually $8.99 or something is on sale for $2.50 at Pet Supermarket. Just thought I would let everyone know =)

You can pick up granite/marble or stone tiles at any home improvement store :) I picked up some really pretty quartz tiles, 4 for $6 :)

I didnt even think about doing that Donna. LOL.....guess who is going to the store today. As if I need another reason to go chin shopping.

I also want to add that if you know any handy types, looking for marcle or granite tiles on sale and cutting them to size is MUCH cheaper. I use whole tiles in my Ferret Nation Cage. But, they do hold urine odor, which is pretty gross.

Kathy,, which Pet Supermarket did you find these at?? Only one I can think of is near Avalon Park.

I am in Bonita Springs right now so they have them for sale here. I can grab you some and bring them to the meeting if you want! There is another Pet Supermarket in Oviedo but that is kinda far from where you are.

I know a way of getting free "chin chillers". Go to your local granite counter top store. Tell them you need scraps and they will let you pick out what u need. I have been to several places and no one has ever charged me. Especially when I tell them it's for chins.

Steven
CCChins

Yay! Thank you Kathy! :D Steven, my issue with the counter top granite is that it is so thick and heavy. I prefer either tile or the thin chin chillers as they are so much easier to wash/handle, esp. when I am washing a boat load of 'em on cage cleaning day.:cool:

Latest posts

Back