Chin chats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarised

THis is sooo cute. Although Dita is in quarantine, Starrkey can hear her! (my flat is pretty small! She made a pining noise, his ears pricked up and he made one back- I can now hear chinny chirping in stereo and its SO cute! Any of you with masses of chins must just sit laughing at them all talking to each other!! :D

When I separated mine they did that too, so I keep them in the same room because I had Big Momma across the hall, and it echos down the stairs and my brother could hear it and I found him sitting next to the cage one morning when I got up. :D

Yeah, this is super cute. A boy I adopted from Mt zion chins who was meant to be paired with my male (but that didnt work out) is the most talktive little chin I have ever ever met. He makes the widest range of squeals and squeaks and I know he is talking to me and the other chins. One time it was so loud the dog came running. He definitely does it when he is happy. I just love him. His name is Hercules, which obviously turned into Herc, then Turkey (idk how that one came about) and now we call him talking turkey.

Joey is funny because when you hold him or just touch him he moans and groans and whines, sounds like he's dying. But he is fine

I love sitting in the chinchilla room when everyone is relaxed and just listening to the chatter

Latest posts

Back