Chin breeder in/near Arkansas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
I was contacted by someone looking for a mosaic chinchilla -- only they are in Magnolia, Arkansas 71753, and I am in Indiana. I'm not familiar with much of the south, as I deal primarily with the midwest, so I thought I'd ask here -- can anyone point me in the direction of breeders/rescues closer to them so I can pass along the info? Thanks!

As far as I know I'm one of the closest people to Arkansas that is still breeding.

Dallas, Texas is closer but I don't know anyone up there that has anything available. Most of the people in TN are no longer breeding - but if you are please post. I get a lot of inquiries from people in West TN looking for chinchillas. :))

LOVE this idea! I added myself. This should totally be sticky'd -- at least for me, this isn't the first time I've had to come on here and be like, "so, someone emailed me from _______, I don't know of breeders closer to them, but surely there are some." Having this available would eliminate the need to ask, at least part of the time. I realize even if everyone on the forum who breeds/rescues filled this out, we still wouldn't have everyone in the chin community, but it'd be a good start!

Back