Chiili's Chompin away

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChilliPepper

A while ago I posted that my malo chin was dropping weight despite feeding over 100 mls of cc/day. I am happy to report that since we had his teeth done 1 month ago, he has put on 80 grams all on his own. I am just happy and amazed at how well he's doing!

thats great news! keep an eye on his weight. when it starts to drop, he may need another filing! and offer lots of different things to see what he likes. sometimes it takes patience & trial and error but you will find the right mix.

Ditto everything Michelle said. This is for Chilli - :dance3:

thats great news! keep an eye on his weight. when it starts to drop, he may need another filing! and offer lots of different things to see what he likes. sometimes it takes patience & trial and error but you will find the right mix.

I weigh malo chins every day, as soon as I see a drop in weight for a few days in a row and the time frame is the right amount the appointment is made. It is the best way to manage quality of life by getting them in before they drool and act like they are in pain.

Latest posts

Back