Chico's last x-rays

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

critterrx

Dr. Leonatti sent me Chico's last x-rays today. I thought I'd post them so y'all could see just how bad his teeth had gotten.

chicosmithskullLoverRoblique.jpg

chicosmithskulllat.jpg

chicosmithskullRoverLoblique.jpg

chicosmithskullVD.jpg

They're a bit small after I had to resize them but you can see the big mass that is the lower left roots. :(

Wow! Poor guy. Thanks for sharing the x-rays. I find things like this so interesting.

Oh wow, I didn't mean to sound insensitive in my first post. I didn't realize you lost him. I'm sorry for your loss :(

Oh wow, I didn't mean to sound insensitive in my first post. I didn't realize you lost him. I'm sorry for your loss :(
Not a problem. I didn't take it as being insensitive at all.

He had just had a filing 2 weeks prior to these x-rays and wasn't doing any better. I knew he had bumps on his jaw, and these x-rays confirmed that euthanasia was the best option, as much as I hated to do it.

sorry to hear Chico is no longer with you. it's a hard decision to make, but the right thing to do.

thanks for posting the x-rays. i appreciate being able to look at all the x-rays posted by members here, to learn the differences between healthy teeth and problems.

Back