Chewy Tubes/Tunnels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ritz

Our Gizmo loves these oversize chewable coated tubes (larger than the typical paper towel tube, but pretty much the same cardboard, except for a treat-like coating on it). We went to our local PetSmart and Petco, but they were out. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact name of the tube, but we've been getting them for years for Gizmo to chew on during daily playtime. Can anyone point me in the right direction to it, or something similar? Thanks! :)

Do you guys have a link to a picture or something?
I googled Chubes and nothing chinchilla related came up

I am interested in finding one of these for my fur baby !!

I buy those tubes on occasion for my pair. They think they are great fun!

After looking at the picture of those, I would be fearful that a chinchilla would eat the bedding. Does your's completely ignore it?

If you go to your local carpet shop and ask nicely, they will give you the cardboard inner tubes from their rolls of carpet as all they do is throw it away. You might have to get it in big long lengths, but I just saw it into several shorter tubes. It is tougher than chubes, no coloured paper, no bedding inside and best of all, free!

Latest posts

Back