Check out the new avatar!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Yes he's gorgeous and cool and he's ALL MINE!

Special thanks to Mish (Mishalaa) for making this avatar for me!

I'm hanging on to him for awhile as the anniversary of his death is coming up.

Always in my heart, King, always in my heart!!!

That is great Laurie.

*Just need to incorporate a pic of you beside him, lol.

August 15th, right?? no wait, its the 16th.........my grandmother died on the 15th.
love the new avatar! i like him in that stage.

I noticed the new avatar and thought it was very fitting for you! I personally like the younger Elvis pics than his later years, and your avatar shows how handsome he was. How wonderful of Mish to do that for you!

I remember watching his movies when I was, huh..err.. just a tad bit younger...:rofl:, I loved them and him. Boy he could move huh?

I remember when he died. My family was watching the tv show Emergency and it scrolled across the bottom of the tv. My mom started crying.

My parents just got back from Graceland yesterday. They brought my son a little Elvis teddy bear back. They stayed at the Heartbreak Hotel. Of the pictures they took, it looks like it would be a neat place to visit.

I remember when he died. My family was watching the tv show Emergency and it scrolled across the bottom of the tv. My mom started crying.

Wow, makes me feel old.... I started working at the age of 17, 1 week before he died, and I did like your mom. I started crying my eyeballs out. He definitely was the king and just so darn gorgeous.. hoowee

sigh

Latest posts

Back