Changing food (help me quickly)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

Rinny ran out of food and I am at the store now but they don't have the right kind. Can I get another brand or will that make we sick?

Please answer fast I'm at the store now

What have you been feeding & what is at the store? How come you've run out?

You could just get some good quality hay until you can get the right food.

I have been giving her the oxbow chinchilla food and the kaytee Timothy looks closest to it and I ran out because I haven't had the money to get to the the store and get her more and when I got the money I sexes to wait until she had enough left for a day or 2 so ican go to the store which I won't do anymore

I would suggest getting Oxbow since that is what she is on. According to a reliable source in the US (thanks, Meanie! ;) ) you can get Oxbow from Petsmart.

If you can't get any then I would get some good quality timothy hay and find somewhere online or at another store to buy Oxbow.

Thank you. Ill come back after the weekend and see if try have it and just leave her with the hay for now. I didn't know you could just give them hay for a day or 2 so that helps

Latest posts

Back