Central Ohio (columbus) vet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sovay

When I was at the vet yesterday, he mentioned that there was a vet in the columbus, ohio area who specializes in only pocket and exotic pets. Her last name starts with a F...like Fogerty or something. I can't remember the name he mentioned, and they are closed today. My google searches are coming up empty handed since most vets are listed by their business name. Does anyone have any ideas who this is? I'm think I need an expert opinion on the health of chin because there hasn't been much improvement.

Thanks

I have taken my chins to a very good vet in the Hilliard area. Her name is Barbara Oglesbee and she is an exotics vet, has written on the subject and teahes at OSU veterinary school. I drive all the way up from Cincinnati so that should tell you how happy I am with her. She knows her stuff. Her office is at the Capital Vetrinary Referral Center and they are open 24/7 - although there are higher prices when you take your pet in after hours as there are with any emergency vet. She is not usually there on the weekends but the emergency vet can confer with her on the phone if needed.

Thanks EMS, I'll likely contact her tomorrow for advice. Sent you a pm too.

Here is my vet in Columbus. Dr. Burton is excellent and the other vets have Chinchilla experience.

Animal Care Unlimited
2665 Billingsley Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43235
(614) 766-2317

Latest posts

Back