Cats taking over the world!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cats have me trained. ( rolls eyes ) Skipppy throws crap off my desk and is known to run five hundred miles an hour on my desk skidding sideways throwing everything off. The meaning: Hey lady get your butt up and let me out or don't you know I'm here???
Violet cries in the kitchen when I make coffee. And.......she won't shut up. Meaning: Get that darned can of whipped cream out lady!! And put it in a bowl asap!!
WB comes to greet me. Meaning: Give me my insulin and worship me.
WB comes into chin room with me. Meaning: I like chins. ( he's 13 and he really does like them)
Peep walks back and forth across my desk and stands in front of my screen. Meaning: I'm going to drive you crazy and make your eye twitch if you don't let me sit in your lap.
Skippy and Peep waiting at the toilet. Meaning: Flush that darn thing! Can't you see I need a drink??? :hilarious:
Skippy missing outdoors. Meaning: I'm visiting Carrol and Jesse because your too lame to notice me today. ( This senior couple let him into the sun room to visit and worship him. )

Gotta love cats...they own you, instead of you owning them! I never really had a cat til I moved in with Scott. His cat, Sam...he talks...it's amazing how I have a conversation at 5:30 am with Sam while I get ready for work! I love cats now...interesting creatures!

Latest posts

Back