CashCrate

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassi

I just wanted to post this for teens, or whoever wants the extra money. I already got my first check yesterday, pretty easy so far. I almost have another twenty this month but I haven't been doing it very much at all, haha.

You just have to complete surveys and you get payed for it, yada yada...

My referral link, you make money, so do I! :neener:

http://cashcrate.com/1148832

Here's a tutorial so you know you're gettin' it right, just ways to do it faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdj43ZJ9HRw&feature=channel_page

If this isn't allowed then Admins, you can delete this. :)

Does this really work? And what all do you have to do? I read the website, but I wanna hear it from someone who actually DOES it

Yup. Got my check yesterday, would you like me to take a picture of it?

I made $20.20 in 2 days, my boyfriend made $45.40 in 5 days...some offers go through, some don't. They run out sometimes also so you have to wait until new ones are found. But I'll take the $20, most definitely, haha.

The offers are from $0.15-$1.50ish

I just wanted to mention the video I posted is my boyfriends sisters boyfriend. He's been doing CashCrate for a few years for extra money.

EDIT: Sorry, boyfriend told me I needed to blur the bottom numbers out, and trying to do that right now. Just a few!

Last edited:
It's still being retarded.

I'm going to have to wait for Photobucket to refresh this. Just give me an hour or so, so I don't have to keep wasting posts.

wow thats awesome, im going to have to look into this.
BTW i love your nails cassi :thumbsup:

Wow. I am signed up for a program like that but they pay you in points you can redeem for gift cards. Getting cold hard cash its tons better though. Thanks for the heads up!

So I signed up for this yesterday, and I did a couple offers, and I received 2 phone calls from 2 of the offers I did....Is this common, because it's entirely annoying especially since I work night shift, and they woke me up both times....

So I signed up for this yesterday, and I did a couple offers, and I received 2 phone calls from 2 of the offers I did....Is this common, because it's entirely annoying especially since I work night shift, and they woke me up both times....

I never, EVER give a real phone number for any of this type of thing. I give my old phone number or just put in random numbers. Sometimes it will even take 000-111-2222 and accept it. I am not going to be bothered by a bunch of stupid recordings asking me to "wait for this exciting offer!"

I never, EVER give a real phone number for any of this type of thing. I give my old phone number or just put in random numbers. Sometimes it will even take 000-111-2222 and accept it. I am not going to be bothered by a bunch of stupid recordings asking me to "wait for this exciting offer!"

That is the best way to get around it. The companies that take the info will also sell your phone number and address to other advertisers - it ends up being a huge chain.

Latest posts

Back