Carolina Chinchillas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistywaterwoman

Pooper Scooper
Anyone ever get a chin from Ann Ingram of Carolina Chinchillas?
My friend Jess is about to buy one from her and she is looking for feedback, making sure she is doing the right thing...

I did a quick Google search and saw that several breeders are using her chins in their breeding program, and also that she is a judge at shows sometimes. Jess just wants a little reassurance, I guess.

Thoughts?

I have known Ann for many years. She has put a lot of effort into getting MCBA going in the south and also to become a MCBA judge. She raises quality chins and while I have not bought from her I have sold her several nice animals that placed well at shows and have seen many of her nice animals at the shows.

I haven't actually bought a chinchilla from Ann but I have spoken to her a few times over the phone and at the show held in Statesville,NC a few years back.She has always been really helpful, recommended an exotic vet within 1 hour distance from me and if I was to get another chin(LOL-not anytime soon ) I would she would be one of the breeders I would consider.

Back