Cannot Believe This Person Wants To Breed !!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siany

Just read a post on another person, this girl has had a male and female chinchilla and she let them out for playtime together.... She said she wants to put them together in the same cage and let nature take its course, if babies happen that was natures intention. She also said she didnt want to breed for money but does have some homes if the do breed....When someone told her how dangerous it can be to mommy chinchillas health and told her she was irresponsible she got all defensive and sarcastic and said she wanted advice not abuse :hair:

This really annoys me i cant believe how some people can be so stupid :banghead: I have a feeling shes most likely going to breed them anyway without any real knowledge of what shes doing !!!

I went to find what you were talking about, and as a member of the hedgie side, even I want to choke her for her lack of chin knowledge and sourpuss attitude.

Its how she was saying its natural for them to have babies and to let nature take its course.... I was thinking did you want babies as soon as you came of age ??? are you constantly pregnant gahhhh. Then to top it off she says that she knows two breeders and if were having a go at her are we having a go at breeders for breeding their chinchillas.....I told her breeders have to deal with horrors of breeding too and a responsible breeder knows what to do and gets all the facts.

Where is this post you are talking about, Siany? Just wondering :p

People will do what they want. You can offer your guidance and advice, but some people just refuse to listen. Not much you can do about it, unfortunately.

People will do what people will do and sadly they do not learn until they have a baby chinchilla still alive with it intestines hanging out..it is bad enough when they are dead before it happens..or some other horrific breeding accident

In response, I'd like to quote what Tunes' signature is:
"Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Please don't post the link to whatever thread you're talking about or say any names. It'll just bring up more drama that we don't want to deal with..I think we've had enough for the summer. I'm closing this thread until the admins can deal with it as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back