Can you say, spoiled?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
Over the last couple weeks, I made 2 separate orders of chin stuff. I thought I was done for a while.. but then I got an idea for a cage revamp and needed some extra shelves! I figured "well, if I am going to be paying a good amount of shipping for these shelves, I may as well throw in some other goodies".

Anyways, here is my order list!
2bpmaf.jpg

I am going to post photos of the cage revamp in about a week orso (after I receive the things) :))
Basically I want to have the shelves run the full length @ mid height around most of his cage. They are just kind of randomly placed atm.

Who else is addicted to online shopping?!
Chins are just too fun.

Yeah I understand the "might as well add more stuff to justify the shipping", lol. Last year for around Christmas time my spending on the chins raked up about a $500 bill. Luckily I still have a good amount from last year so I still didn't need anything really this year. There is still plenty on my want list, but money is much tighter this year so it's good that I splurged last year and can still spoil them.

I'm not sure where you shop, but being in Canada if you haven't already, check out Things for Wings, they are located in BC. They have lots of toy parts (in bulk too), perches, toy hardware, etc, they are a bird site so you do need to pay attention to what you buy but I got a lot from them last year.

Yeah I understand the "might as well add more stuff to justify the shipping", lol. Last year for around Christmas time my spending on the chins raked up about a $500 bill. Luckily I still have a good amount from last year so I still didn't need anything really this year. There is still plenty on my want list, but money is much tighter this year so it's good that I splurged last year and can still spoil them.

I'm not sure where you shop, but being in Canada if you haven't already, check out Things for Wings, they are located in BC. They have lots of toy parts (in bulk too), perches, toy hardware, etc, they are a bird site so you do need to pay attention to what you buy but I got a lot from them last year.

Hehe that's awesome!! It's very worth it to buy in bulk! I've been purchasing mostly from Zoey and Lilo's Toybox and Flower Town Chinchillas.. I have not come across the site you mentioned, I'm excited to go browse it, thank you very much! :))

Latest posts

Back