Can someone help me find oxbow pellets?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessers

After my current 10 or so lbs of mazuri is finished I want to switch to oxbow since I've heard so many great things about it but I can't find it in Mississauga other than petstore stuff and those things are expensive. If someonecould help me find someone who carries oxbow pellets in Mississauga it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I am going this sunday in Ontario and may be to help depending where you are located in Mississauga we may be able to work something out.
PM me okay

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions i'll keep them in mind for when they finish up the Mazuri. Quick question, how do you feel about the Living World Donuts as a chinchilla treat?

You can look up Canadian Pet Connection. They are in Oakville and carry Oxbow, as well as Ren's Pet Depot in Oakville does too. I can always pick up some for you since you don't live far from me. We can meet at the town centre.

Jessie I'm glad you got Tanya's and saphire's help as shipping 10 pounds of pellets to Canada is expensive. I did send you a pm detailing the cost.

Fosters and Smith's website has it and hay and flat rate 5.99 shipping! We love them.

I would try your local vet clinic. Most vet clinics can get Oxbow in and its much cheaper than the petstores. Here in Regina, its about 40 dollars for a 5 pound bag! I get mine from my vet and she charges me much less for a 10 pound bag!

Back