Can i use this cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting two was what i was advised but Ive seen ferret nations and critter nations and I wouldn't be able to get them at first but maybe 1-2 years down the line....?
I want only whats best for them and if i can't afford it ... ill just save up a bit more..:neener:

I could get hold of rat or ferret cages etc but A) Big bar spacing and B) There is heavy amounts of plastic in them. The dimensions are
1)80 x 50.5 x 65cm
2) 60 x 92 x 47cm.
Which would be better for Two chinchillas if acceptable at all...?

Second one definitely. I was going to get that cage but I found a better one on amazon.
i may have never been to the uk, but i would think they have cages there??
We have cages but not a lot. Mostly you have to order them online. Maybe she cannot afford shipping or doesn't have time to order one?

I agree with the others. The second one is more suitable for chins. I'd prefer a larger cage though.

It won't let me reply the moderator or something....I would like a critter or ferret nation but I don't really want the £102 shipping...Would it cater for two chinchillas as a forever cage?

Second one definitely. I was going to get that cage but I found a better one on amazon.

We have cages but not a lot. Mostly you have to order them online. Maybe she cannot afford shipping or doesn't have time to order one?

im not trying to atk him or anything. Ive just heard ppl say they cant get stuff in the UK before. Since i dont know anything about that type of stuff over there, i found it odd.

Cage

Keep an eye on gumtree or ebay for second hand cages. Or just google chinchilla cages to buy uk. I done this and there was a fair amount to choose from. Just make sure there are no plastic parts to cages!

Back