Can Anyone Help??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristanichole

This poor fellow's owners were so desperate that they let him go -in the streets-hoping he would by some miracle find a home.. He still ended up in the shelter...Attached to his neck is the heartbreaking note put there by his former owners that show their desperation. The note says: "My name is Bowser and I need a home. Please help I love Kids!"
Could someone please help this poor fellow? He is in the shelter and needs out a.s.a.p.

Apparently the shelter he is in is in Bakersfield, CA...and from what I hear, this is lousy place to be. He needs a foster home/rescue!!

CA1181.14226115-1-pn.jpg

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14226115

That is sad to let him run around on the street. I hope someone adopts him. If it makes the news he surely will be adopted.

Mean in many ways to the dog and very irresponsible of the owners. I guess maybe they were scared about something bad that was going on maybe but still dogs shouldn't be left to become a stray because finding a owner is unlikely. I'd love to take him in but really I live 6 hrs away and have two dogs already and really my parents wouldn't let me. I must say it is so sad and really this kind of stuff is horrible for the dog.

I think it would just be fair if he found a home where the people have a huge property with plenty of room to run around. He deserves a lot this dog.

Back