Calling Feisty Ferret Home owners!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought ceramic tile to do that, and I left two corners open for Sadie to pee in, but she ended up just peeing on the tile because she didn't like to be on the wire part. At least it was easy to take out sections of tile in order to clean them, though. If you got a fleece cover, you'd have to put that over whatever surface you chose to cover the wire floor with; I don't think I'd just cover the wire with fleece with nothing inbetween

a7f50cb9-1.jpg

Finally redid our cage!
Big thanks to Allison at Camphor chins for all the fleece and shredder toy, Christine at Twilight Chinchillas for our custom house and her amazingly creative toys and Ronda at Ronda's Chinchillas for all my boy's treats and wood!

Thank you guys!

Jasper is still in quarantine =( and Woodrow was out running around causing mayhem, making mommy dodge him while trying to screw everything in!

woodrow whats that thing in the bottom half (brown slide looking thing)

You know I'm not sure how that was made lol. My breeder gave it me with the cage that came with Woodrow. I definitely think it was a limb that had the round sides cut off like Christine said. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help with it =/

Last edited:
I like your cage Woodrow :)

To answer my own question about the cage construction, apparently it screws together with those hex screws that tend to strip so not good for taking apart and reassembling.

Back