Calling All Dr. Fitzgerald Fans!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
Well, it's no secret that I am lucky enough to live within a mile of Alameda East Veterinary Hospital and have the world famous Exotic Vet, Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald, as my vet for the boys!!!

Some of you may not know that he is also a standup comedian!!! He will be the headline act at a local comedy club this Thursday-Saturday. I'm going to see him with my best friend on Thursday night!!!

I wish that all of you who are his fans could join us!!!

Oh wow REALLY?! Hahaha that show Emergency Vets is what got me hooked on Animal Planet, I LOVED him on there. Lucky! Yeah, I knew he did stand up from watching that show, hope you have fun! *jealous* haha

I was lucky enough to have my husband get his autograph. He did a comedy bit in Atlantic City for one of the vet conferences a few years ago.
I am jealous Lynn, I wish he was my vet too!!

Just got home from the performance. Oh, my God, he is SOOO funny!!!

He can tell you more funny stories about crazy things that happen at the vet with people and their pets. He kept saying, "This isn't a joke -- I couldn't make some of this stuff up", and would then tell another crazy story!!!

He does a pretty "clean" show, which I think is harder to do than just resorting to swearing and sexual innuendo. His one funny story along those lines was that he was dating a woman and she said, "OK, tie me up and do what you do best...so I bound her to the headboard and neutered her beagle!!!"

What a funny guy!!!

Back