Cages almost done...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow very very nice cages !!!!! They sure will be busy and have a lot to do in there!!!! you have some very neat toys in there its a chinchilla playground!!!

Those are some lucky and cute chinchillas! The cages look great!

Thanks Guys! I have been working on their cages for a couple of months now since I decided to move them in to living room. I am going for a rustic, outdoorsy feel but also want them to look classy and like furniture. I have had a huge amount of help from Christine (twilight chinchillas) with their cabins, hay snack shelves and toys. I have another box coming from her tomorrow and she is working on my log bridges. Love her stuff! Thanks Christine!
RockWrapsody...my floating shelves are tile, that we did ourselves and the wooden surrounds and shelves I get from Whimsey's rescue here in Virginia Beach. I love the tile, just use the handheld shark to vacuum every night and I only have to use shavings at the bottom. So much nicer and cleaner.

Thanks Encantadora! Believe me, I have no talent with this stuff. When I got most of their new stuff, it took me 2 days of putting in, taking out, changing this, moving that! My poor girls were so tired of being in and out of their playpen.

i contemplated getting those coconut shelves they look so amazing. but i basically have a whole cage set up coming from her so i wouldnt have space for them lol. i love your set up tho

Back