Cage Nightmare!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
This is how the cage SHOULD look!
006-11.jpg

This is how the tube SHOULD look
007-10.jpg

This is how the cage looks after GiGi aka Tornado Tillie gets done with it!
007-13.jpg

006-14.jpg

This cage was just cleaned yesterday and already it's a wreck and reorganized! She moves the litter pan daily and digs the shavings out. She pulls the fleece covering tube to the inside of the tube. She is my "digger" chin and I can't have shavings or fleece liners in the cage because she pushes all the shavings out and pulls up all the fleece ARG

Good thing she's the only baby I had born here and therefore holds my heart lol!

LOL! I'm glad mine don't rip the tube cover off...not sure I'd know how to get it back on! :p

I hear ya. Atlas is the same way. He destroyed his neat little birthday cage setup pretty much a few hours later. I've tried tile and binder clips and he still manages a way to pull up the fleece. He won't pull the tube covers if it's a PVC pipe. Everything else is fair game though. And he loves to make a mess of his litter pan. Chinnies are so crazy determined.

i'm almost jealous that all your guys' chins do this normal chin destroyer stuff and my Rhino keeps his cage neat as a pin just about all the time.

note, i said 'almost'. :rofl:

How could you almost be jealous? Lol!

Sorry, Laurie. Mine has done that with her tube twice now.

because i'm missing out on all the fun and i have to live vicariously through you guys for the destroyer action! hahahahaha!!!!!

Back