Cage/Hammock Suggestions

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily&Lucy

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been active on this site but I wanted some opinions of my hammock (the green one) set up. I have one double hammock that I just can't seem to figure out where it should go. This is a picture of how it is currently, I just moved it again today and think this is better than where I had it before but wanted to see what others thought. Perhaps I should move some of the shelves and tubes around? I just ordered a new shelf/house for them from simplychintastic, so this set up will change but for now do you guys have any suggestions?

IMG_1209.JPG

Side View: (Ignore the "Won't you give me a treat look" on my chinnie's face)
IMG_1210.JPG

That look is priceless! As for the hammock issues, I would definitely try moving the shelves and tubes around first. I have found that if I move things a few times, it is easier to see where things should go.

I also like to draw a schematic of the cage and design it that way..but I am some what of a perfectionist and a geek so this does not work for everyone. You could also attach the hammock to the bottom of one of the shelves with small metal cup hooks. Either way I love how big your cage is and your chinny looks very happy, if not bit upset you ddin't give it a treat! ;)

Back