Buying in Bulk

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

folster54

Does anyone know where I can purchase (in person or on-line) in bulk things like: wood coins, sticks and twigs, metal parts for hanging toys and ledges, etc... Thank you in advance!!!

I'm sure TaylorMadeChinchilla's could do something for you. Check out the classified area like "Javachin" said. You can message them on here, that's what I did!

I can do grape vine in whatever amount you want. I don't have a store set up yet though. Other woods like apple & pear are limited. I can do unlimited blackberry as well but thorns are a pain to do so I'd rather you did a test batch first to see if the chin likes that flavor before doing a huge bulk amount. Metal parts I can do depending on what you want. Unfortunate I can't do wood coins right now-I don't have thick branches to cut.
PM me for prices and what you want particularly, and I can work with you to get you your chews :)

Every time I see posts wanting things I end up looking at other people's suggestions and stores and figuring out what I would order if I had a bunch of extra money laying around... and then figuring out what I can actually can buy... and then what I actually should buy. Why doesn't my family accept chin chews toys and things as an acceptable birthday/Christmas present list? I already have too many chews and treats that Yuki doesn't have a chance at getting through. Time to start looking at getting another chin to spoil again :) Then I'm not looking at new stick flavors I don't have and that bridge and that...

Every time I see posts wanting things I end up looking at other people's suggestions and stores and figuring out what I would order if I had a bunch of extra money laying around... and then figuring out what I can actually can buy... and then what I actually should buy. Why doesn't my family accept chin chews toys and things as an acceptable birthday/Christmas present list? I already have too many chews and treats that Yuki doesn't have a chance at getting through. Time to start looking at getting another chin to spoil again :) Then I'm not looking at new stick flavors I don't have and that bridge and that...

Yeah... As soon as I saw the mention of grapevine I had to kick myself. I always want to further spoil my girl, but I've been cut off to save for a move. Being a responsible adult sucks sometimes. :tantrum:

I'm not allowing myself in bookstores or pet stores right now. Unless I'm chaperoned and have forfeited my wallet. We're moving in August. But I'll have a chin room to deck out, so while I have to save and not spend like crazy, I do have a jar that I put a little change into every time I have a super strong impulse to get something. Saving a little at a time sucks but the extra amount will be nice when I'm wanting to make big chin play structures.

Back