Busy B's in January! Introducing B1 thru B8 (so far)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
So far I have had 3 litters this year, two sets of triplets and a set of twins this morning.

B1 standard male, B2 white female, B3 standard female - born to Becky (white) and Buckeye on 1/6/12, now 2 weeks old and doing well

B4 standard male, B5 standard male, B6 white female - born to Piper (white) and Big Daddy on 1/13/12, now 1 week old and doing very well

B7 white female and B8 white male - born to Patches (white) and Buckeye this morning - so far so good

Looks like all of my whites decided to breed at the same time - I have two others that I am watching carefully as January is not quite over yet! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0225.jpg
    DSC_0225.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0237.jpg
    DSC_0237.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 128
Thanks everyone. I have never had this many whites before - it will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Oh my goodness they are adorable! Can I come over to play?
Nice work Juanita. I love the little face on the white in the second photo and you can just package up the last group. I'm quite sure they need a long vacation at auntie Alex's house. ;)

Just adorable & glad to hear they are doing well! I giggled at the red blanket. Aren't you supposed to use blue?! :). They look wonderful regardless of blanket color: just teasing ya! Just don't try wearing that color in the front row at the National, LOL!

Nice work Juanita. I love the little face on the white in the second photo and you can just package up the last group. I'm quite sure they need a long vacation at auntie Alex's house. ;)

Like I am sure you are up to handfeeding again Alex???

I guess I didn't think my choice of background colors through, did I Wendy? I'll have to remember that when I go to sell them though! They don't look too bad despite the red - not too tippy! :)

Just adorable & glad to hear they are doing well! I giggled at the red blanket. Aren't you supposed to use blue?! :). They look wonderful regardless of blanket color: just teasing ya! Just don't try wearing that color in the front row at the National, LOL!

Thanks to Wendy for the present in the mail today of sparkley blue fabric I can now photogragh my whites to show off their beautiful fur! Thanks Wendy - Eowyn (B6) thanks you too! She was the white in the second picture posted originally (on a red fabric - oh my)!!! :)

I obviously need more practice centering my photos so I don't get the edge of the fabric (in my defense I did not have an assistant)!

Attachments

• DSC_0392.jpg
    DSC_0392.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 40
By the way, I still have many Busy B's...two sets of triplets and a set of twins born just last week so I am now up to 26 kits for the year. I only had 28 total last year so this is obviously a boom! I may more than double my kits this year - better get more cages!

Latest posts

Back