Breeder MIA (?)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kogia

I'm supposed to pick up a chin this weekend from Dee (chinsNdobermans) and I haven't heard any thing from her... is she okay? I'm starting to worry that something may be wrong!

(Yes, I'm a major worrywart)

She should be fine? Did you email her? She was on our forum this morning at 10:13 am so I know she is around for sure. Dee's pretty reliable and responsible as well. I wouldn't worry about her. If she says she is doing something or going to be somewhere, she will be.

I got an email from her on the 9th, and since then I've sent 3 emails with no response.

We haven't chosen a pickup time (she was supposed to get back to me on that), and pickup was supposed to be this weekend...

I've been really excited to pick up this chin! It makes it hard to wait with not knowing whats going on....

I'm glad you called me Cait - don't know if you're on now but lately phone calls or emails to my personal email addresses (not my website email) are the best way to reach me as they go to my cell phone.

Hopefully we'll get your little guy to you tonight. :)

Latest posts

Back