Breeder in Michigan

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pansecho

Hey everybody,

I'm going to be passing through the lower peninsula on my way back up north in the first week of March and was wondering if anyone knows of a breeder down there. I have been looking for a Mosaic Chinchilla for a couple of months now, and there are not any breeders from where I live, or anywhere in the surrounding area. Thanks!

Hello! If you are coming up 127, I am 30 minutes west of there, on M46. If you go another hour north (an hour and a half from me) Jags are in Houghton Lake.

I can vouch for Becky's chins (maaaany times over). They are beautiful and I've yet to have one with a bad temperament.

I've only seen one from Becky but he was a very pretty violet and completely adorable. =)

I am sure Becky's chins are wonderful however haven't had the privilege yet to have dealt with her. I can vouch for Jags chins. Not only are they beautiful but have never had a bad disposition - they are absolute loves. I have 4 of theirs

I am also in MI. but I don't have any mosaics or babies available. I do however have a couple of rescues available. If your interested please PM me!

Thanks! You've all been very helpful. Ideally I was looking for someone no more than a half an hour off of 75 because I'll be making a 10 hour trek up to Houghton in the UP, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to see any of Becky's chinchillas.

Latest posts

Back