Brats!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcraighenry

We have a total little brat chinchilla. I think we were hoping she would calm down when she got older. But she's almost 2 (based off what we were told when we got her) and she's still as bratty as she was as a baby. In fact, as she gets smarter, she gets worse!

When she was little she started out by challenging her daddy (RIP) at 6 months! Then she learned to spray us when we tried to get her out. And is so vocal. She kacks all the time, bites and makes little squeaky sounds if we do something she doesn't like.

Yesterday she did this after I picked her up to put her back in her cage after it was cleaned:

577195_10151554606434047_134705957_n.jpg

Yep. The nails I had done on Thursday got a little make over after she flat out bit one. (Don't worry, poop is all normal. She either didn't swallow it or passed it ok.)

She also has this new trick where she'll smash herself between the side of her wheel and the cage. Thankfully I learned how to get her out by pushing her up so she climbs out.

There was one little guy here called Prowler that had some great stories of being a manic little beast. Tell me about your bratty chins!

Latest posts

Back