Brand New Hedgie. :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

XstarX

So it's possible i might be getting a new hedgie tomorrow :)
She is 2 years old.
and chloe is "8 months" old how would i go about getting them to like each other?
do most hedgies get along with others?

I have heard a little bit of both. Some Hedgies just don't get along, and like my most animals - males usually more so then females. Also if you have a male and a female, got to be careful of them mating babies are alot of hard work. I don't have two hedgies, but from working with alot of different animals, I would say your best bet is, once you have your new hedgie all settled in, and you've given them a few days to adjust to the stress of moving. I would give them a supervised play date and see how they interact to each other. From there you should be able to get a good idea of if they could be friendly or aggressive towards each other.
I hope they get along so they can play together :) Good Luck.

I would say your best bet is, once you have your new hedgie all settled in, and you've given them a few days to adjust to the stress of moving. I would give them a supervised play date and see how they interact to each other.
I would wait untill quarentaine is over for that, which is about a month. When you know they are both healthy then you can start maybe playdate. I don't know too much about this because I have a male and a female, so no playtime.

Back