boys/girls crushes

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
We talked about this today in chat and since not everyone is brave enough to venture into chat I thought I'd post it here!

Who are you boy and girl crushes? Yep guys don't try to pretend like you don't have man crushes cause we know you do! LOL

Girl crushes for me:
The Judd's Ashley and Wynonna! Think the ladies are lovely. I could do a Judd sandwich!

Natalie Portman--yowza!

Gabrielle Anwar

Megan Fox--I know she's kind of skanky too, but I think it's her eyes!

Guy crushes for me:
Nick Lachey--I know cliche but I don't care

Gerard Butler--just a crush he's Peg's

Daniel yummy Craig!

Hugh JackMAN

And this one is not a crush--it's flat out lust times a bazillion:
Alex O'Loughlin aka Mick St John:

normal_005.jpg

AlexO2_TVguide_endlessdeep.png

03.jpg

now this thread was just an excuse to post more Alex pics right?!! Go on...admit it Laurie!!!

but okay I'll play ;)

oh wait, hang on....dinner's ready....saved by the nachos lol!! I'll be back after I've eaten!!

I have to say... I'm beginning to understand the Gerard Butler craze. Yum!

I've got a bit of a thing for Johnny Depp, Amy Lee (of Evanescence) and Reese Witherspoon. I've also got this crazy atttraction to someone I work with. It's too bad we're both in relationships and he's like 18, lol.

I have to say... I'm beginning to understand the Gerard Butler craze. Yum!

About time!

If I had to choose someone other than Gerard, which if course, I would never do, it would be this gentleman - nom, nom. :)

Oh, and girl crushes? She's a lady, not a girl, but Michelle Pfeiffer will always be a favorite of mine. I think she's stunning. I'm also an Anne Hatheway fan. Other than that, can't really think of any. I think Halle Berry is beyond gorgeous. I do like Natalie Portman, but she's getting so skinny she's almost nonexistent. I used to think Lindsay Lohan had an incredible figure, but then she turned into an anorexic and ick. I guess Hollyweird eventually sucks the life out of everyone.

Attachments

• Ryan.jpg
    Ryan.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 102
Wow, ok... this is a fun thread! lol

Girl crushes? I would say,

1. Kate Beckinsale (from CLICK, Underworld). I think she's just totally gorgeous.
2. Marilyn Monroe. She's my IDOL. She was a very intelligent woman and very beautiful.
3. Jennifer Garner. Cuz I love her dimples and she's just so darn cute!

Now for guys = )

1. Jason Statham. He's yummy every which way you look at him! He's from the "Transporter" movies along with "Crank" and "WAR"...
l_e7be190842f79f2ea95da8addfecf5f0.jpg

2. TOM WELLING! Yes it may be Cliche, but He's yummy and I don't care who knows it. I sort of lost interest in "SmallVille" but I do watch the "Cheaper By the Dozen" movies often!

I honestly think thats it. Those are my top notch crushes!

Last edited:
ooohh fun!

girls: jenna jameson & megan fox
boys: jason statham, josh lucas, michael vartan oh & 3G's neigbor Eric. lol

Peg, I'd have to agree with your choice of Ryan Reynolds, such a freaking hot man! He has replaced my love for the guy who plays Lex on smallville.

As for girl crushes, I used to like Micha Barton but she's all weird now. I have yet to find another girl crush.

For good eye candy of Ryan Reynolds, you *need* to watch X-Men Origins- Wolverine! Between Hugh Jackman sans a stitch of clothes (+ some day dream-inspiring bedroom scenes) and Wade Wilson/Deadpool (played by Reynolds) in essentially spandex manties, I drooled through half of that movie!

Girl crush-Sandra Bullock. Yeah, I think she's hot.

Boy crush-Robert Pattinson and Ryan Renolds. Yum.

Girl Crush: Jessica Alba. She's cute and hot at the same time.
Deborah Ann Wolf: I've never seen an actor who is so good with doing facial emotions on demand!
Boy Crush: ....Honestly, I have no idea. I really don't crush that hard on male actors. If I can actually THINK of one, I'll post it.
And Alicia, watch Jason Statham in 'Snatch'. No, it's not dirty. It's about a diamond heist and it's HILARIOUS.

Girl Crush: Jessica Alba. She's cute and hot at the same time.
Deborah Ann Wolf: I've never seen an actor who is so good with doing facial emotions on demand!
Boy Crush: ....Honestly, I have no idea. I really don't crush that hard on male actors. If I can actually THINK of one, I'll post it.
And Alicia, watch Jason Statham in 'Snatch'. No, it's not dirty. It's about a diamond heist and it's HILARIOUS.

I never saw or knew about that movie! Here I thought I owned all of them, LOL. Funny thing is.. I have like 3 movies with him in it that had to do with either robbing a bank or heisting some type of treasure. Yea, so I guess you can say I LOOOOOVE Jason Statham, and I'm definently going to look for that movie! Thanks so much Sendra!

okay well, call me weird, but muscular guys just dont do it for me. For a while I thought I might be gay, 'cause I had no interest in buffed up hollywood types. The whole six-pack abs thing is unappealing to me. Bulging biceps just gross me out. The alpha male "ideal" is a total turn off!!

Well as it turns out, I'm not gay, but I tend to like pretty guys that are more on the slender side. Guys with beautiful eyes. Especially guys who seem to be fairly intelligent. Consequently there aren't that many famous actors that I find attractive!!!

I can only think of three right now, and I'm kinda blushing even as I type heheh

Milo Ventimiglia (plays Peter Petrelli on Heroes)
Matthew Gray Gubler (plays Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds)
Johnny Depp (really needs no intro!)

As far as women go, I like strong minded women who arent afraid to say what they think. I think Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous, Megan Fox is hot too. And Sigourny Weaver is amazing.

My all time girl-crush though is an acquaintance of mine called Louise. She knows who she is ;)

Girl: Zoey Deschanel,
Boy: Vin Diesel
Dwayne Johnson (the rock)
David Bekcham
Christiano Ronaldo
Johnney Depp (soccer player for Man U)
Stuart Townsend (Lestat in Queen of the Damned)

Last edited:
Me, I like my men beefcake-ish...so the Rock & Gerard Butler are in a tie at #1, I think Gerard can handle both of us Peggy! :pillowfight:

Dwayne-3-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-42.jpg

gerard-butler-300-3-Copy.jpg

I also "had" a huge crush on Brian Urlacher from the Chicago Bears until he became a cheating man whore!

As far as the girls, I'd say Catherine Zeta-Jones and my hubby and my fave girls...Penelope Cruz & Salma Hayek
bandidas.jpg

Back off! Ryan Reynolds is the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My boyfriend and I joke that we are going to break up him and Scarlett Johansson and he gets Scarlett and I get Ryan... yes we are an odd couple

Hmm... girls, I think Nicole Kidman is very pretty

Back to boys, give me half the cast of "Top Gun" please with a side of Cary Elwes dressed like The Dead Pirate Roberts, yummy!!

Oh and have to share this on Mr. Butler-

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/gerard-butler-nose-photo/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back