boy meets girl... finally

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonya

My male has never met my daughter's female despite living in the same house for the last 3 months. Introductions were made last night through his cage. After rubbing noses, he sat stunned for almost one hour. I kept talking to him and he ignored me.:heart3:

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 64
Glad the intro went well, but you can never keep the two of them together, even briefly. Unless, of course, you plan on breeding them. If that is the case, you would want to read up on the breeding section. They are both adorable, though!

It's so sweet that they're so friendly to eachother through the bars. I have a duo and a single, and whenever they get together even for a second they try their darndest to kill eachother. =/

They are in separate cages in different rooms. The female will go with my daughter when she moves into a house. They have no interaction, we just wanted to see how they would react to the sight of each other. The female is very gently and calm. My little boy was star struck, of course.;)

Your daughter's female must be beautiful! Has he calmed down since that first meeting? This could be devastating to him....he's fallen instantly in love, and his one true love will be moving on without him! The agony of love! :)

Your daughter's female must be beautiful! Has he calmed down since that first meeting? This could be devastating to him....he's fallen instantly in love, and his one true love will be moving on without him! The agony of love! :)

hehe, they should buy him a cuddle buddy...

Oh no! Love strikes again. Be careful not to give him any boomboxes or other classical instruments of love declaration!! LOL!

Back