both my chinchillas personalitys changed..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxoimhers

<-- chin-chin daddie!! &#9829;
I have 2 chin's and me and my wife have went to spend time down at her Grandma's house and we have brought them with us and we did a super duper cleaning on there cage and set them up in the room with us and now they are super calm and relaxed i can actually reach in the cage and pet them and they will not run away and just let you pet them.

Its just super weird usually they sprint away from anyone who try's to pet them, and now they are super friendly.

they are most likely a little nervous about the new environment and you and your wife are the only things that have stayed the same.

one other thing i thought of, does the room you are staying in have air conditioning? if not, they may be too warm and are lethargic due to that.

well I thought that also but they let my wife's sister and little cousin reach in the cage and pet them also and did not run at all.

the room is very chill in there its below 70 - 77 in temperature in the room and they were running in there wheel all night keeping us up lol

im just wondering if they are going to stay like this when we go back home because i really like it they let us pic them up and pet them and they stay calm i like it, so my question is will they stay like this when we head back.

Latest posts

Back