bonding pouch

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javi

ok so when i had sugar gliders years ago we used bonding pouches. and i know people that get flying squirrels use them. i was shocked when i found a website that sold bonding pouches for hedgies. i am curious as to whether they are recomended. i can sew one pretty easily but i have not heard of anyone using them. i am hoping to get my rescue hedgie this friday if everything works out and if a pouch would help then i would like to try. thanks all

I think bonding pouches are super for hedgies, they are great for when you first get them and they are a little scared. They are also great to carry around, I have brought them to stores and stuff with me, and no one even notices! Just make sure it is warm enough outside, you wouldn't want any hibernation attempts!

I have one, my hedgie doesn't love it, she just prefers her blankies, but it definitely will be convenient when summer returns to take her outside :)

oh i do not need to worry about the oustide temp too much. i live it deep south texas where it is always super nasty hot.heehee
but thanks, i may have to make one or maybe just order one. thanks

Latest posts

Back